Model-Driven Engineering and
Formal Methods for
SPaCIFY is an R&D project aiming at developing a design environment for critical embedded software, with the following features:
- model-driven engineering
- a multi-clock synchronous paradigm
- state-of-the-art model checking
- formally-verified model transformations
- an executive platform supporting distribution, partitionning and dynamic adaptation.
The project is partly funded by the French Research Agency (ANR/RNTL) and will last 3 years, beginning February 2007.
- 2007-07-09-12: Next Meeting at Irisa.
- 2007-05/01-02: The meeting M1 was held at LaBRI.
- 2007-01-29/30: The kick-off of the project was held at Cnes.